This P160TT weighs just 70 tonnes without counterweight (85 tonnes with) but can drill displacement piles up to 1200mm diameter to depths of 32 metre or 1000mm piles to 35 metres depth in a single stroke.
The Llamada P160TT was introduced by the Spanish manufacturer at the Intermat 2015 trade fair in Paris.
The photographs above and below were taken by UK dealer AGD as the rig left the factory in Barcelona, on its way to Van Elle in Newcastle.
- Llamada hydraulically variable gauge tracks chassis : 3.245 - 4.750 mm
- Track length: 5.500 mm
- Track shoes width: 800 mm
- Ground pressure: 0.91 kg/cm2
- Travel speed: 1.3 km/h
- Working area: 262º
- Transport width: 3,245 mm
- Length: 18,200 mm
- Height: 3,750 mm
- Transport weight: 70.7 tonnes (without counterweight), 85 tonnes (with counterweight)