The Swiss Embassy has been located in the north east of the city since 1946. In the late 1980s and early 1990s, the Swiss misson in Moscow grew to become became one of Switzerland’s largest and most important embassies.
The Federal Office for Buildings and Logistics ran a project competition in the summer of 2007 for a redesign of the embassy. The embassy plot with its historic 19th-century city palace will be supplemented with a new L-shaped building, which will stand along the border of the plot. The old and new buildings together surround an interior courtyard.
The invitation to tender will have two phases, starting with prequalification. Invited bidders will then be admitted to the tender process.
Details at: http://ted.europa.eu/