Yanmar called time on its nationwide distribution deal with A&Y in July to set up a regional structure. The first six dealers were named last month. Another three have now been added.
Mawsley Machinery, based in Brixworth, Northamptonshire, will be responsible for distributing both the Yanmar excavator range and carrier portfolio across the East Midlands.
Chris Knight Plant Sales, in Nairn, Scotland, will distribute Yanmar’s crawler excavators to Northern Scotland, from Angus to Caithness.
O’Regan Plant Sales, based in Cork, will distribute excavators and wheeled loaders across the Republic of Ireland.
They join a network that, as previously reported, also comprises:
- Crumlin Plant Sales distributing Yanmar excavators and carriers in Northern Ireland and parts of the Republic of Ireland
- New Forest Farm Machinery covering Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset and the Isle of Wight for the excavators and carrier range
- CoPlant covering Kent, East Sussex and southeast London for excavators, carriers and wheeled loaders
- Farol selling excavators in the region between Oxford and Slough
- Phoenix & Hire Sales covering South Wales, stocking excavators, carriers and wheeled loaders
- Tallis Amos selling crawler excavators in Shropshire, Worcester, Herefordshire and Gloucestershire.