A sustained recruitment programme has seen Turner & Townsend grow its UK staff numbers by 13% over the past 12 months.
It has now added further directors for its London, Leeds, Birmingham and Manchester offices.
The new hires at director level are
- Michael Briffett – director, property, Leeds
- Sacira Coric – director, infrastructure, London
- Phil Goode – director, property, London
- Donald Milligan – associate director, asset optimisation, London
- Ross Phillips – project director, infrastructure, London
- Matt Viall – director, property, Birmingham
- Andrew Wheeler – director, property, Manchester
In addition to these seven appointments, Roxanne Quesnel has been promoted internally to director and now heads up the London project management retail team.
UK managing director Jon White said: “Our ability to attract the very best in the industry is a result of our clear strategy, ambition for growth and market success.
“These key appointments will reinforce our offering across the UK, help develop our existing client relationships and drive further growth. This is crucial in light of the government’s plans for greater devolution for English cities. The bill is set to transform the country and create regional engines for change and growth. Turner & Townsend is equipping itself with the skills and capacity to play an intrinsic role in shaping the future.”