0115 9441448Stanton Bonna Concrete Limited
Stanton Bonna is part of the Consolis Group, Europes largest precast concrete producer, and is widely recognised as a leading UK manufacturer of precast concrete pipes and manholes as part of a comprehensive range of Drainage Systems, Pressure Systems, Railway Products and Specialist Precast solutions.
The company manufactures for the water, highways, rail, housing, telecom and power sectors of the construction industry.
Stanton Bonna has an excellent reputation for high standards in product quality and customer service. Working together with a network of specialist heavyside merchants or direct with design engineers and contractors, their professional, helpful and friendly staff meet the daily challenges of supplying the right product, to the right standard and to the right location reliably and promptly.
Whether supplying a small local project or a fast moving multi-million pound project with complex delivery arrangements or challenging design and manufacturing demands, Stanton Bonna have the experience to meet customer needs.
The range covers products typically made for drainage, sewerage, attenuation tanks and sewer renovation. With a wide variety of solutions these drainage systems include:
> Circular Pipes, Junctions and Bends
> Dry Weather Flow Channels
> Side Entry Manholes
> Attenuation Systems
> Perfect Manhole System
> Standard Manholes and Slabs
> Road Gullies
> Elliptical Pipes
> Jacking Pipes
> GRP Pipes, Liners and Inverts
Stanton Bonna pressure pipes are designed specifically to meet the needs of each project and typical applications include:
> Sea outfalls
> Power station cooling water pipework
> Sewage pumping mains
> Sewage treatment works
> Industrial plant pipework
Installation techniques for Stanton Bonna pressure pipes include open cut, trenchless, float and lower, bottom pull or span pipe.
Stanton Bonna has an innovative approach to railway products and supplies projects such as high speed rail, tramways and mainline. Products include:
> Railway Sleepers and Bearers
> Ancillary Track Materials: Harmelen Crossing, Transition Slabs, Points Motor Ballast Guard, Derailment Containment System, Cable Draw Chambers, Perforated Drainage Troughs, Embankment Access Stairs.
Customers are more frequently seeking bespoke offsite solutions to help ensure consistent quality on site and to reduce health and safety risks. Consequently, Stanton Bonna increasingly produce items to customer specification or design one-offs to solve a unique site challenge. Products include:
> Cable Troughs and Service Ducts
> Access Stairs
> Bespoke Solutions
Stanton Bonna has created an online resource with a wide range of specifications alongside case studies and latest product news. For further information go to their website at www.stanton-bonna.co.uk.
The company has achieved a range of impressive accreditations including:
- Environmental Management System to BS EN ISO 14001
- Quality Assurance Scheme to BS EN ISO 9001
- Link-up Achilles
- 2014 MPA British Precast Best Practice Awards. Christopher Taylor from Stanton Bonna won the award for Outstanding Contribution to Health & Safety plus Stanton Bonna won a Concrete Targets Gold Award with Red Seal for achievements in Health & Safety Initiatives and accident reduction (won for the seventh consecutive year). Stanton Bonna also achieved Highly Commended for Health & Safety Best Practice for helping customers to avoid working at height during offloading. This was with the innovative offloading systems including the Stanton Bonna Pipe Lifters. See Stanton Bonna’s website for details of other awards won.
- Products are manufactured in accordance with the relevant British and European standards and Kitemarked and/or CE Marked accordingly.
Stanton Bonna is a member of the Concrete Pipeline Systems Association (CPSA), the Pipe Jacking Association, the British Precast Concrete Federation and the Society of British Water and Wastewater Industries (SBWWI).
- DID YOU KNOW? Stanton Bonna pipes are available up to 2.4M internal diameter & made to Class 4 (DC4) sulphate resistance ?
- Nice shot of SBC Rail SAT S312 Twinblock Sleepers on BBC News website https://t.co/vYhUxK8puR
- Visit @Ecobuild_Now TODAY & see us presenting Modular Precast Construction in Explore Offsite Theatre from noon https://t.co/rW58Si1KCq
- Visit @Ecobuild_Now & see us presenting Modular Precast Construction in Explore Offsite Theatre from noon tomorrow https://t.co/rW58Si1KCq
- Watch a video about the Award Winning Pipe Pusher https://t.co/3MddvGiH2G https://t.co/1n0aT9B4za
Getting in contact with Stanton Bonna Concrete Limited
Stanton by Dale
Tel: 0115 9441448
Fax: 0115 9441466
Stanton Bonna Concrete Limited Products & Services