Adskill Ltd provides training and assessments for the Plant and Construction industry.
Since 2005 we have been delivering competitive training including CPCS for plant operators and NVQ level 2 for plant and construction operatives.
We offer a range of construction related training courses. We also provide bespoke training to meet individual company needs.
We are always available for advice, or to discuss any particular apsect of our service with you.....
Darren Hackleton - Director
CPCS Testing Scheme:
Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) - a card scheme to prove the skills of plant operators. CPCS is the largest and most highly recognised card scheme for the plant industry. It helps to prove workers' operating skills and health and safety awareness. The Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) provides a single skills card for the plant sector of the construction industry.
On centre Plant Doncaster Site
A09A Forward Tipping Dumper - Wheeled
A09B Forward Tipping Dumper - Tracked
A12 Excavator 180 above 5 tonnes
A23 Skid Steer Loader
A31 Ride on Roller
A58A Excavator 360 below 10 tonnes
A59A Excavator 360 above 10 tonnes
Off centre Plant on Customers Site
A04A Tower Crane - Trolley Jib
A04B Tower Crane - Luffing Jib
A34 Crawler - Tractor/Dozer
A56B Dump Truck Articulated Chassis - All Sizes
A63A Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane
NVQ Level 2 Plant Operations Red Card to Blue Card upgrades
Adskill Ltd offer in-house plant training and assessment for all plant categories to suit the clients requirements and on completion an Adskill certificate is issued.
Lifting Operations Training
The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) 1998 and the Construction Design and Management Regulations (CDM) 2007 states that employees are expected to have the appropriate qualifications and experience for the assigned task.
We now offer bespoke training to cover the Lifting Operations for Excavators, Lorry Loaders and Telescopic Handlers to suit the clients requirements.
Other courses we offer include:
Excavator Quick Hitch Training
Cat & Genny
Management of Vehicles on Construction Sites
Reversing Vehicles (banksman Course)
Health and Safety Awareness Courses
Working at Height (Plant Operator)
AMP Technology Centre
- Training > Construction
- Training > Construction > Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS)
- Training > Construction > Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- Training > Construction > Dozers > Graders
- Training > Construction > Dump > Truck (Forward Tipping)
- Training > Construction > Dump > Truck (Rear Tipping)
- Training > Construction > Excavator 180
- Training > Construction > Excavator 360
- Training > Construction > Loading Shovel
- Training > Construction > Lorry Loader (HIAB)
- Training > Construction > Mini Diggers
- Training > Construction > Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP)
- Training > Construction > National Plant Operators Registration Scheme > NPORS
- Training > Construction > National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ)
- Training > Construction > Plant
- Training > Construction > Working At Height
- Training > Crane (Overhead Travelling)
- Training > Health & Safety
- Training > Telescopic Materials Handler
- Courses > Abrasive Wheel Safety
- Courses > Management of Health and Safety
- Courses > Working at Height
- Courses > General Site Safety Awareness