0121 4482552Optimum Dry Ice Blasting
Optimum Dry Ice Blasting are setting new standards in the Industrial Blast Cleaning sector.
Dry Ice Blasting uses frozen gas to blast clean surfaces. No ice, no water. Just dry, frozen gas. This means we create no secondary waste unlike grit blasting, bead blasting, shot and sand blasting.
We are based in Birmingham giving our crews a great geographical position to cover the whole of the UK.
Dry Ice Blasting is used in a huge variety of industries such as: Construction, manufacturing, engineering, energy and utilities, automotive, food processing and nuclear to name just a few.
It is also used to remove and renovate surfaces such as: brick, cement removal, graffiti removal, oak beam restoration, oil, mill scale removal, rust removal, plaster removal, pavement cleaning, concrete machinery cleaning, plant machinery cleaning, quarry equipment cleaning.
- #dryiceblasting to remove years of compressed PVA from rollers in a #papermill https://t.co/PxJhKz1eel #uksopro… https://t.co/uxoUnvQbgS
- #dryiceblasting inside a #boilerclave. https://t.co/e6gQ1Gkagq
- Sometimes creating a mess just isn't an option! #dryiceblasting perfect #dustless cleaning solutions for the… https://t.co/2q3LDvtMS0
- Removing #bitumen and #mastic from pipeline made easy with #dryiceblasting https://t.co/baOnW17tnb #uksopro… https://t.co/QrsC2PD71k
- #dryiceblasting is a perfect solution for cleaning resin from mixing pumps. https://t.co/gWARBIf669 #uksopro… https://t.co/XH61RZm80O
Getting in contact with Optimum Dry Ice Blasting
Unit 10, Rovex Business Park
Hay Hall Road
Tel: 0121 4482552
Fax: 08719 712693
Optimum Dry Ice Blasting Products & Services
- Cleaning > Blast
- Cleaning > Blast > Dry Ice
- Cleaning > Buildings
- Cleaning > Car Parks
- Cleaning > Ceiling
- Cleaning > Exterior
- Cleaning > External
- Cleaning > Floor
- Cleaning > Graffiti Removal
- Cleaning > Graffiti Removal > Walls
- Cleaning > Hard Surface
- Cleaning > Pavements
- Cleaning > Pressure
- Cleaning > Walls