Jobs » view
Over 300 free construction career vacancies Construction Jobs
- Salary: £20 - £22 per hour
- Type: Freelance
- Region: UK - London
- Town/City: West End, London
- Posted: 11/01/2017
- Listed in: Civil Engineering
- Reference: 27332/001_1484157048
Currently looking for an Engineering Surveyor to join a main contractor on a road bridge replacement project in Chiswick - West London. The road bridge goes over rail track so PTS will be required for this role. The project is expected to complete in late 2018.
As a pivotal member of the team, the Engineers key responsibilities will include:
* Collecting asbuilt information using equipment
* Producing asbuilt drawings for hand over of sections
* General setting out and monitoring of works on site
* Read and review construction plans and undertake basic take-offs
* Draft technical queries (RFI's) with designers and other members of project team
* Ensuring quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance to specification
* Meeting and the delivery of work to deadline
* Providing detailed technical input and coordination of information
* Ensure and promote a Safe Working Practice
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previously experience on road/highways or bridge replacement projet as a Site Engineer, Setting Out Engineer or Surveyor
* Hold a valid CSCS card
* Ideally you have PTS
* BSc level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HND.
This is an ideal opportunity for a determined Setting Out Engineer looking to progress their career with an established contractor and further grow their business. They are offering a negotiable salary plus a performance related bonus for the right candidate.
Alternatively, if the role is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer a £300 referral fee for every successful referred placement!
Follow the link below or call me for more details.