Jobs » view
Over 300 free construction career vacancies Construction Jobs
Site Engineer - Nights
- Salary: £25 - £27.50 per hour
- Type: Part Time
- Region: UK - South East
- Town/City: Feltham, Middlesex
- Posted: 12/08/2016
- Listed in: Civil Engineering
- Reference: 26119/001_1471003516
A Top Tier Main Contractor is currently looking for an experienced Site Engineer to work within there civil team on nights as part of a £1.5bn upgrade at Heathrow Airport.
Within this role you would be responsible for but not limited to any of the following;
* Conduct quality control checks and build records
* Assist sub agent/section engineer in ensuring all operations are carried out safely.
* Delivery method statements and risk assessment briefings
* Assist in the supervising of sub - contractors on site
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previously experience on a recent highway, roads, or airport project as a Engineer.
* Hold a valid CSCS card.
* BSc level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HND.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with a top tier contractor one of the UK main airports, but will also benefit from working with CUK who prides itself on looking after it candidates with weekly payments, regular updates, social events, and a competitive referral scheme.
If this role is of interest to you please apply below now.
CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer