Northamptonshire-based Jeakins Wear has won a £71m partnering contract with Victory Housing Trust in North Norfolk.
The deal with the North Walsham housing association is for a responsive repair and maintenance, plus associated works, covering 4,700 dwellings, plus communal areas and block garages.
The contract will include responsive repairs, empty property ("voids") repairs, a 24-hour emergency repair service, and may also include the following work elements:
- Property and estate improvement works, including off road parking and fencing;
- Re-wires, re-roofing and decoration;
- Grounds maintenance and tree management;
- Adaptations for the disabled;
- Asbestos management and removal;
- Structural repairs;
- Street lighting servicing and improvements.
The contract will run for a 10-year duration, with an option to extend, by mutual consent, for up to a further five years.
The estimated annual value of the deal is £4.8m with a total estimated contract value of £71.3m.