Construction News

Sun June 13 2021

Related Information

Astaldi team wins €100m Romanian motorway contract

19 Apr 16 A joint venture led by Astaldi and Max Bogl has won a €100m (£79.5m) contract for the Brasov–Oradea motorway in Romania.

The two companies each have a 48.5% stake in the joint venture, with the remaining 3% taken by Romanian designer Consitrans.

The contract covers design and construction of about 18km of motorway, including three viaducts, overpasses, three flyovers, and a motorway interchange. Works will begin next month, and have a duration of 16 months, made up of four months for design and 12 for construction.

Client for the project is the National Company of Motorways & National Roads of Romania, and the works are 75% financed with European funds, with the remaining 25% coming from the state budget.

Got a story? Email news@theconstructionindex.co.uk

MPU

Click here to view more construction news »