The Framework Agreement for Project Management and Full Design Team Services, as the contract is formally titled, will run for two years.
The framework is divided into six lots:
- Lot 1 - Multi-Disciplinary Services (valued at £1.3bn to £2.3bn)
- Lot 2 - Project Management Services (£75m to £134m)
- Lot 3 - Architectural Services (£117m to £209m)
- Lot 4 - Cost Management Services (£42m to £75m)
- Lot 5 - Civil & Structural Engineering Services (£46m to £83m)
- Lot 6 - Building Services Engineering (£42m to £74m).
It is anticipated that 15 firms will be selected for Lot 1 and 10 for each of the other lots.
Crown Commercial Service is planning to hold a supplier bidder day on Tuesday 27th September from 12.15pm. Those interested in attending are asked to register via the eSourcing portal.
The much delayed framework has been in development for several years. CCS took over the procurement process in November 2014 and held its first customer engagement event in January 2015.