The larger DX380DM and DX530DM will follow later in the year.
Typical of the design of the new demolition machines, the DX235DM has a high visibility cab, tiltable to 30 degrees.
All three models have a modular boom design and hydraulic lock mechanism. This enables customers to use them for jobs other than demolition, changing from demolition boom to earthmoving boom. A stand is provided to facilitate the boom changing operation, which is based on quick-change hydraulic and mechanical coupler connections. A cylinder-based system is used push the locking pins into place to help complete the procedure.
The DX235DM equipped with the 18-metre long demolition boom can work with a demolition attachment to a maximum height of 16 metres. The recommended maximum combined weight for the attachment and quick coupler in this mode is 2.1 tonnes.
When fitted with the digging boom in the straight configuration, the DX235DM can work to a maximum height of 9 metres. In this format, the recommended maximum weight for the attachment and quick coupler is 3.3 tonnes.
Using the digging boom in the alternative bent configuration, the DX235DM can work with an attachment to a maximum height of 8 metres. In this mode, the recommended maximum weight for the attachment and quick coupler is again 3.3 tonnes.
The DX235DM has a hydraulically adjustable undercarriage, which extends to a maximum width of 3.74 metres to provide stability when working on demolition sites. For transport, the width of the undercarriage can be retracted hydraulically to 2.54 metres.
The mechanism is based on a permanently lubricated, internal cylinder design which minimises resistance during the movement and helps to prevent damage to the components, Doosan says.
- Operating weight: 28.7 tonne
- Maximum tool weight: 2.1 tonne
- Maximum pin height: 18 m
- Maximum pin reach: 12.9 m
- Overall width (extended): 2740 mm
- Overall width (retracted): 2540 mm
- Overall height in travel position: 3070 mm
- Overall length in travel position: 11460 mm
- Tail swing radius: 2755 mm
- Maximum digging reach (Digging boom): 9465 mm
- Maximum digging depth (Digging boom): 6080 mm
- Maximum digging height (Digging boom): 9450 mm
- Digging force over bucket (ISO): 16.5 tonne
- Digging force over arm (ISO): 12.6 tonne
- Travel speed: low range 3.0 km/h, high range 5.5 km/h
- Engine (SAE J1995 net): 124kW @ 1800rpm