Abbey Pynford0844 273 6133
We are foundation specialists offering patented engineered foundation solutions. We offer complete design and build packages to commercial contractors and private developers.
· Foundations – Residential, Housedeck. House foundations for single or multi plot sites.
· Foundations – Commercial, Comdeck. School, Care home, hospital, flats and other commercial foundations.
· Foundations – for building in Tree Preservation Order (TPO) areas, Treesafe
· Foundations – for building in flood risk areas, Floodsafe
· Piling –CFA, Driven, Helical and Screw Piles, Open Bore, RBA, RDP, Restricted Access, SFA, Self Drilling Micro Piles.
Benefits of Abbey Pynford foundations:
· Cost certainty
· Faster – up to 70%
· Safer site environment
· Less environmental impact
Our foundations are suitable for all types of construction ranging from traditional brick and block to modern construction techniques such as timber frame, sealed panels, or modular. The system works extremely well coupled with off-site construction techniques, as it delivers a finished slab with reduced tolerances on levels and dimensions versus traditional methods, and a slab completion rate of around 250m2 per week, complimenting the faster construction programmes.
We can be built on bored, driven, helical or displacement piles, vibro stone columns and other forms of improved ground. We offer either a ground bearing slab or a suspended clear voided system to cater for heave risk or potential ground gasses.
At Abbey Pynford we also provide exemplary Health and Safety procedures, as our systems reduced risk on site, is BBA approved comes with warranty provider approval: NHBC, Premier Guarantee and LABC.
Our approach to foundations is also more environmentally friendly than traditional methods, reducing emissions and spoil.
The Abbey Pynford ethos is to provide a fully integrated service for our customers, providing support from enquiry to completion. All our projects are supported by our in-house design team and plant hire business.
Our commitment to you:
· You will receive the same attention and quality of service whether you are a small developer or corporate builder.
· We will provide you with a fully documented proposal within two weeks after receiving all the required information.
· Our dedicated in-house design team, using the latest software finite element analysis, ensures that each project is value engineered.
· We will always operate in the best practice, complying with health, safety and environmental legislation.
· We promise to serve in your best interests and if we believe that one of our foundation systems is not the most appropriate scheme for your needs, we will advise you accordingly.
Our accreditations & memberships:
Acclaim, ASUC, BBA, BSI, Builders Profile, CHAS, Constructionline, FPS, HBF, IMS, LABC, NHBC, Premier Guarantee, RoSPA, SBCP, SMAS, WWC Group
Getting in contact with Abbey Pynford
2-6, Bilton Way
Tel: 0844 273 6133
Abbey Pynford Products & Services