Senior Administrator - Solihull, B36
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Senior Administrator to work on a temporary contract in Solihull.
Hours of work - 8.45am - 5.20pm, M-F
Rate of pay: £9.55phr
Contract Length - 22/07/2019 - 21/09/2019
Department - Environment
Senior Administrator role:
- Collating and inputting service data onto spreadsheets and data bases.
- Coordinating and prioritising customer enquires in electronic, telephone and postal formats.
- Assisting the Environmental Services Team with management and stakeholder liaison meetings, by arranging and planning meetings and attending to record meeting outcomes.
- General administrative duties including typing of letters, minutes of meetings and reports. Filing both electronic and paper systems.
- Strong administration experience
- Able to use Microsoft packages such as excel
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
If you are interested in the Senior Administrator role, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.Apply for this job