Senior Fire Engineer
Senior Fire Engineer Job in Manchester / Hybrid Working
Senior Fire Engineer job in Manchester for a reputable UK wide fire consultancy. As a key part of the Fire Engineering team, you will be working through all stages of a project for both new build and existing assets. The role offers a salary of £55,000 - £65,000 + bonus + 45p mileage + hybrid working + healthcare + continuous CPD / professional development.
They offer strategic advice, innovative design, construction oversight and risk management services to wide ranging clients in the UK and worldwide. Established nearly 15 years ago, they are an award-winning consultancy working closely with councils, architects, and design teams to embed safety at the heart of architectural ambition. They work across a wide range of sectors including commercial, residential, education, transport, healthcare, hospitality and nuclear.
Role & Responsibilities
- With the support from the Project Manager you will lead on fire engineering projects
- Site visits during construction phases and for existing assets
- Review of technical packages during RIBA Stages 4 and 5
- Implementing fire strategies during construction phase and retrospective fire strategies for existing buildings
- Produce technical engineering reports
- Contribute to the planning, budgeting and organisation of projects and tasks set by the Project Manager
- Digital and quality management
- Continuous CPD and identifying areas for CPD, sharing new information and knowledge on internal forums.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ideally CEng or working towards
- Minimum BEng Hons / MEng or MSc
- Minimum Associate Member of IFE
- Extensive experience in delivering fire-engineered solutions for UK based projects
- Strong understanding of UK legislation and design guidance
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, working to tight deadlines
- UK Driving Licence and own vehicle.
What you get back
- Salary £55,000 - £65,000 (Negotiable)
- Holiday 23 - 32 Days + Bank Holidays (option to purchase 10 additional days per year)
- Mileage paid 45p per mile
- Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid Working
- Electric Car Scheme
- Pension Scheme Employer 6% and Employee 2%
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Private Healthcare
- Continuous CPD / Professional development.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Fire Engineer Job in Manchester - Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Armour Job Ref: 14061)Apply for this job