Construction Shrink Wrap installer
Who are we?
Rhino Shrink Wrap is a specialist business established in 2014. All our staff have a commitment to delivering high quality services and being part of a team who look after our customers and each other.
What do we do?
We work with a variety of customers in range of locations and settings. This means a lot of our work load is away from home. We specialise in shrink wrapping scaffolding structures, modular buildings, boats, various indoor projects and outdoor projects.
How do we do it?
We are a united team who are committed to;
- Working in partnership with our customers
- Delivering the best service possible
- Developing solutions for our customers
- Innovation, efficiency, safer working practices and collaborative approaches
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Individuals who have the potential to be THE BEST.
First and fore most we want people who;
- Are committed to being part of, and contributing to a professional team culture
- Have a great head for heights.
- Have own transport (to get to and from base – Holmes Chapel)
- Can commit to excellent time keeping and attendance
- Have a positive attitude and a ‘Can Do’ approach
- Are happy to work outdoors come rain or shine
We are also interested to hear about the qualifications and experience you may have, such as;
- CSCS Card
- Driving licence
- Previously work you have done away from home
What this means for you?
- Hours of work are based on the needs of the projects but are mainly Mon to Fri
- Occasional weekend work/out of hours’ work, is necessary to complete projects
- We offer a starting rate of pay of £9.00 per hour, salaries are paid on a weekly basis
- Travel time is paid from base to site and returning to base.
- All necessary PPE is provided
- We provide ongoing training and personal development for all our employees
When applying for this position, if you have a C.V. please enclose this with your application.Apply for this job