The contract, estimated to be worth between £80m and £120m, is the third batch of the privately financed part of the Priority School Building Programme (PSBP).
The proposed term of the contract will include an estimated 24-month construction phase and a 25-year operational term.
The new-build primary and secondary schools involved in this third batch, all in the Lancashire/Cheshire/Merseyside region, are:
- Bedford Drive Primary School;
- Blacon High School;
- Bridge Hall Primary School;
- Dee Point Primary School;
- Halebank C E Primary School;
- Hawes Side Academy;
- JH Godwin Primary School;
- Neston High School;
- Palatine Sports College;
- Plymouth Grove Primary School;
- Ridgeway High School;
- The Deanery CE High School and Sixth Form College.
For more details, see our Contract Leads section.