£40,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary + Company Car or Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Job role shadowing + Health & Safety training
Work as a Project Engineer for one of the largest corporation that specialise in the waste water and Energy sector. Work within the water industry where you can enjoy a vast technical career with a good scope for career progression in a large organisation.
This company specialises in providing energy and waste solutions across the UK. This role would suit an experience individual with a good engineering background.
- Working on projects that cover the UK
- Making key decisions for the engineers
- Gaining business with clients as well as managing suppliers
- Attending sites minimum once a week to check on progress
- 1 day a week staying away / 2 days' work from home
- Engineering degree / qualifications ( HNC, HND )
- Experience within industrial (Wastewater/ Utilities/Energy)
- Key leadership skills, mindset, determination
- Excellent influencing, communication, and strong negotiation skills
Keywords: Project Engineer, maintenance engineer, service engineer, commissioning engineer, engineer, senior engineer, waste water treatment, waste water, industrial sales, waste water, industrial, service, legionella, pumping systems, water treatment, Manager, , Utilities, Energy, Power,Apply for this job