Apprentice Support Officer
Protocol are proud to be working exclusively in partnership with JTL, a not for profit charity and the leading work based learning provider in the building services engineering sector across England and Wales and currently serve approximately 8000 apprentices and 3,800 in 7 regions.
Due to a major restructure JTL are now looking to recruit a large national team of Apprenticeship Support Officers to ensure their learners have thorough guidance and support for the duration of their apprenticeship programme, meeting all KPI's and national targets set to the highest possible standard.
This position will be fully remote and home based although you will be required to travel to one of their offices for initial induction and training after which point JTL will provide you with all the equipment and hardware you need to fulfil the role in your home.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* To be responsible for the day to day monitoring of allocated learner caseload, supporting achievement of the National Business Plan.
* To ensure timely escalation of any learner issues identified including Health and Safety, ALS and Safeguarding, following relevant procedures in doing so.
* To have an awareness of compliance in regard to engagement, assessment and quality.
* To complete learner reviews, including, 6-8 Week Engagement Reviews, OTJ Progress Reviews, Skill Gap Analysis Progress Reviews, and Gateway / Exit Progress Reviews.
* To manage all Learner and Employer Enquiries in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
* To record relevant information accurately, timely and using designated data portals as instructed.
* To be able to support learners in completion of 20% off the job and Prevent training.
* To provide and facilitate accurate data to inform corporate management information.
* Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent which must include English and Maths (grades A-C, 9 -4).
* Strong administration skills -using Microsoft Office Suite e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Ability to use data portals with an understanding of data security and accuracy.
* Excellent customer service, IT and customer engagement skills.
* Ability to maintain effective MI.
* Excellent communicator and listener
* Education background.
* Experience working for an apprenticeship or training provider.
* Understanding of the current safeguarding and Prevent frameworks.
* Experience of working with learners with special educational needs.
Please register your interest in this role by applying to this advert, if your application is successful you will then be contacted by a member of our team and will be asked to complete an application pack including numeracy, literacy, IT skills amongst some other suitability questions. Due to the amount of applications we expect to receive we may not be able to reply to everybody so if you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application please assume you were unsuccessful