Dutton Recruitment are currently seeking a Contracts Manager for a role based in Dinnington, South Yorkshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, design, distribution & installation company specialising in steel floor decking systems and composite slabs throughout the United Kingdom.
Northern Steel Decking Ltd operates out of modern offices in Sheffield, and has experienced sustained growth and we are looking to enhance the Concrete Division with the addition of a self-motivated individual as Contracts Manager.
The role will involve:
- Meeting with clients for planning site operations and programmes, whilst ensuring the client is aware of their responsibilities.
- Visiting live sites and ensuring safe systems and good quality of work is being followed as per the method statement and construction drawings.
- Forward planning and organising of resources for concrete operations
- Coordination with contracts team to ensure fluid transition of all project stages
- Liaison with clients and sub-contractors throughout project durations
- Reporting project progress and quality, plus conducting final handover checks and administration
- Knowledge & experience of reinforcement and concrete operations
- Full driving licence
- A good attitude towards Health & Safety
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised with good recording skills
- Good knowledge of safety netting, metal decking and stud welding.
- Basic IT skills
Salary will range between £33K - £36K p/a, plus a bonus scheme after the first year of service. A company car would be provided and there is a pension scheme in operation.
If you wish to be considered for the role, please submit a CV by clicking on "Apply Now", or call us on 01709 794000Apply for this job