Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Mid-Wales + Travel
Sector: Modular Construction
Salary: £45,000 + Package
- Do you want to work at the forefront of the Modular Housing boom?
- Change the way our homes are built!
Working directly for this modular manufacturer will require a strong understanding of offsite construction, preferably within modular building. You'll be working closely with in-house design, production and commercial teams to plan and deliver modular residential projects across single dwellings and multi-occupancy builds.
Excellent process planning and logistics management skills are essential in managing the delivery and installation of multiple modular units. Working on both turkey and supply install contracts, we are looking for a well round ed Construction Project Manager with a professional, client facing approach and site-based background. Candidates will need to hold SMSTS and IOSH qualifications.
Candidate with modular installation experience will be seen quickly!
- Overseeing modular projects across the UK
- 1-2 days per week visiting sites, 3-4 days per week office based
- Working with projects from inception to completion, liaising closely with clients and design, manufacturing and construction teams
- Managing sub-contractors across groundworks, installation and finishing works
- Charing client meetings from design consultation through to site-based progress meetings when projects are live
- Travel is inevitable, support and accommodation costs provided wherever necessary
Apply for this job
If you are interested in this role please call Kelly Tattam of ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click 'Apply' to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Construction, Project Management, Modular, Trunkey, SMSTS, IOSH, Install, New Build, Housing, Residential, MMC, Offsite