£105 - £125 per day - 3 month Contract
We are seeking a CAD Engineer to join this new branch to the business making Volumetric Modular housing in a production facility. The properties are constructed from individual fully complete modules using Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) which are then taken via road to site and landed to form homes.
A strong emphasis will be placed on Right First Time (RFT) and a solid team commitment to deliver modules on time and of excellent quality.
This is an excellent working environment where staff work using multiple skills daily.
* Analyse CAD models in Revit
* Manipulate and modify Revit models
* Solid modelling in AutoCAD Architecture
* Provide simplified CAD drawings for shop floor
* Reviewing CAD PDF drawings
* Produce hsbCAD entities for CNC programmer
* Problem solving
* Provide support for NPI process
You will have experience of: -
* Revit (Essential)
* AutoCAD (Essential)
* hsbCAD (Desirable)
* Experience within an Engineering Manufacturing Environment
Desired Job Attributes
* Team player with good communication skills
* A willingness to learn other skills
* Flexible approach to ensure the business meets its output targets.
* Continuous improvement philosophy
* Intense work ethic with a can-do attitude.
* Ability to work on own initiative when required
* Good communication skills
Click apply today or for more information please call Paul on 0117 9592008. All calls will be handled in the strictest confidence.