About this role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven, hard-working, and friendly Administrator to join our established and thriving team in Birmingham.
We are one of the UK's largest painting, property maintenance and fire protection contractors, both in terms of our directly employed workforce and geographical coverage.
Whilst maintaining our position as market leader, Bell Group remains a family-owned and operated company, with employee well being and CSR at the heart of our business.
We are looking for an experienced and hard-working administrator to join us at out our office in Birmingham, in Aston.
This role is being introduced to provide dedicated administrative support and receptionist duties, along with offering general assistance within the branch.
- Using ERP system to process contract paperwork, sales and orders
- Creating Contract files
- Issuing Staff contracts
- Monitoring staff holidays
- Processing wages
- Managing petty cash
- Assemble Health & Safety Files
- General filing and office duties
- Incoming call handling
- Adhering to quality processes
- Management of training
Knowledge / Experience
The ideal candidate will have;
- Worked in a busy office environment but not essential
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Computer literate - with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn new systems in a timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure, manage deadlines effectively and prioritise workload
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting data
- Able to work in a team and alone using own initiative
- A positive and friendly manner
- Minimum English and Maths GCSE Grade C (or equivalent)