Hire Desk Manager
The Hiredesk Manager will work closely with the Manager to ensure that collectively our client can maximise every opportunity to deliver services and equipment in line with customers expectation and achieve Company expected machine utilisation and Revenue.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage customer expectations to deliver rather than failing through over promising and under delivering.
- Build relationships to retain and grow existing Customers through understanding their needs and expectations.
- Upsell through Identifying opportunities for a customer to use more of our clients offerings
- Proactively identify and grow new customers
- Promote and demonstrate the companies vision, values and behaviours
- To ensure that all administration is produced accurately and in a timely fashion
- Working closely with Foreman and Yard to ensure the accuracy of internal administration
- Working with Procurement to ensure Stock Levels are at levels to support customer demands.
- Weekly invoicing
- Invoice queries to be resolved within 3 days of receipt
- Organisation of Logistics on all 3rd Party suppliers involved in delivering a service to our customers.
- The supply of purchase orders to all 3rd Party suppliers involved in Hire or Sales to complete an enquiry.
Personal and Technical attributes
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and have a high level of initiative to make improvements.
- Very organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent team player with exceeding organisational and people's skills and is engaging and has a down to earth approach
- Work well under pressure and has an ability to manage customer expectations to avoid over promising and under delivering.
- Commercially aware to ensure that Service excellence also delivers profitability to the business.
- Sales driven, enjoys the success of beating Targets and Budgets
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and cope with high a level of customer expectation
- Personable and with an ability to "Get people on side" and influence outcomes
- Honesty, Integrity and willingness to learn and grow within the business
- Proven Sales or Operational role (s) within Hire or Service Sector
- IT - Word, Excel, Internet, e mail and Stock/Hire Systems
- Management of a small team
If this role interests you then please contact Will on 0115 948 3757 or email Will @ email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Apply for this job