New Homes - Customer Experience Supervisor
Customer Experience Supervisor - Residential Developments
Permanent position, salary dependent on experience.
Pye Homes, an award-winning property developer is now a part of the Blenheim Estate. A long-standing development partner, it was acquired by the Blenheim Estate in December 2018. They have been an integral part of the local community for more than 90 years and they share many of the Blenheim values.
Property is an integral part of Blenheim's 10-year development programme and they now need a capable Customer Experience Host to help to deliver the sales strategy across all their new property developments, which include both Pye Homes sites and Blenheim Estate Homes developments. Park View, Woodstock is the first land owner legacy site by the company and so is a chance to help evolve and develop the new venture to become a disruptor in the property market.
Reporting into the Sales Manager this is a crucial role, where you will manage and deliver with a team the overarching customer focussed strategy to achieve and grow an inclusive community through a range of property opportunities.
- Drive and support strategic plans to hit sales KPIs.
- Be the first point of customer engagement for Park View across key channels for all opportunities.
- Acting as a host of all onsite customers interested in living in our communities and homes.
- Showcase and share with customers opportunities to move to Park View through sales, lettings and affordable home models.
- Managing customer hosts to be people focused in achieving targets.
- Tours and communicating key benefits to all levels of customers and different audience types.
- Uphold and find ways to embody and deliver the Blenheim Estate Homes brand and land owner legacy principals to the customer experience.
- Support customers through decision making and buying process at Park View.
- Help ensure the smooth move journey to Park View by engaging and driving an effective move and transaction process.
- Find ways to make the buying journey personal, smooth and go the extra mile to change perceptions moving.
- Undertake analysis of the local competitive environment and consumer trends, reporting back to the business regularly.
- Deliver and seek opportunities for offers and incentives to suit the customers.
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders - internally and externally to benefit sales.
- Analysing and reporting back to the business on the results, as well proactively implementing change where required.
- Support the Sales Manager where required.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a capable and experienced sales manager from the property development sector with the following attributes:
- Property development industry experience is crucial.
- Proven record of delivering multi-layered sales.
- Customer service experience.
- Sales Force previous use ideal.
- Team management.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Proven successful background in a customer focused environment.
- Passionate, enthusiastic & driven.
- Proactive and able to lead and manage a team to achieve results.
- Confident to represent the business externally at events, with partners and presenting.
- Strong communicator.
- Adaptable and flexible to change.
- Thrives off a busy and dynamic environment.
- Team player.
- Able to deliver under pressure.
- Organised and effective.
- A calm, measured approach, with good attention to detail.
Every member of our Blenheim team shares five core Blenheim Behaviours. They underpin everything we do and we want people to acknowledge that these behaviours are part of what makes us unique. We will tell you more about these if you join us, but in brief, they are:
- Relish a new challenge every day - love the fact that every day at Blenheim is different.
- Show honesty with kindness - do the right thing even when it is uncomfortable or inconvenient.
- Share a sense of belonging - be part of something special, where you feel at home and can make a difference.
- Keep our promises - to ourselves, our colleagues and the world outside.
- Make history - we are guardians of this place for just a moment in time.
This is a full time, permanent position. To apply please let us have a copy of your CV and a cover letter with details of your salary expectations. The closing date for applications is 29th July 2019.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
Apply for this job