Telesales and Marketing Role
Telesales and Marketing Executive required for a growing company in the Tullow area.
This is a busy and varied role and candidates must be an excellent communicator with good organisational skills. Excellent salary and commission available for the right person.
The role will include the following:
- Ability to cold call and build up a client base as well as keep in regular contact with the existing client base
- Develop and promote a digital media strategy to drive brand awareness and engagement, including all social media platforms
- Work closely with the sales teams to optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes, as well as delivering a retention programme that builds customer loyalty
- Building, maintaining and managing relationships with current and prospective business partners
- Keep up to date with competitor and market activity and trends, sharing relevant insights and opportunities with the business
- Measure, evaluate and report on the success of all B2B campaigns
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2- 5 years' experience
- Professional marketing qualification.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with social media particularly Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to remain calm under pressure, and confident in building relationships with colleagues and external contacts
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic, with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- The ability to handle several tasks concurrently and to meet strict deadlines
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialised industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com.
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Ireland and the United Kingdom. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract mid to senior level professionals within the Fenestration, Facade, Curtain Walling, Construction, Glazing & Medical Device industry throughout Ireland, United Kingdom, MENA region and the United States.
Our in-depth knowledge, particularly of the façade industry, comes from having worked in senior positions for aluminium, glass & steel companies for over 16 years domestically and internationally. During this time gaining invaluable experience and insight into elements of the business such as Estimation, Design, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing and Project Management. This practical in industry senior experience coupled with a very strong academic background is what differentiates Elk Recruitment from its competitors in our chosen field.Apply for this job