Job DescriptionContracts Manager Salary and benefits: Competitive salary plus company car or car allowance, matched pension up to 7.5%, numerous retail discounts, share save plans and 26 days annual leave.
Location: Within 1 hours' commute of Guildford
Business area: Buildings
Introduction: Kier Construction Thames Valley is looking to recruit a Contracts Manager, who will report to the Senior Manager. The successful post-holder will manage service delivery, client and key stakeholders in line with contract and/or contract portfolio KPI's and local performance indicators to multiple contracts.
- Ensure service delivery meets financial targets and operates within agreed budget
- Develop and deploy Service Plans and Key Work Objectives to meet ongoing and changing needs of stakeholders, clients and customers
- Develop effective client and partner relationships in order to identify, propose and secure profitable work within the client base or scope of contract to meet business growth targets
- Participate in contract reviews with Senior Management and Directors
- Preparation and the presentation of performance reports to board level audience
- Ensure plans and processes in place to prioritise & delegate workloads to achieve contract objectives
- Produce and maintain contract sectional plan and Key Work Objective for contract managers and support staff
- Develop customer relations in order to maximise perception of the business and maximise future commercial opportunity
- Ensure service delivery reinforces Kier Core Values and ensure alignment of change with Kier vision and strategy
- Ensure generation of accurate management, financial and performance information consistent with reporting requirements
- Analyse data for reporting to clients, inform strategic and operational planning and enable services to be delivered with specific outcomes
- Identify opportunities to develop and refine management processes, information systems, technology and process improvement
- Ensure organisational development, staff and other improvement plans are developed and deployed to maximise contract performance and financial return
- Ensure all staff performance is managed through performance conversations including setting out clear key work objectives aligned with the Service Plan
- Identify, enable and deliver cultural change and behaviours through flexible working and outcome-focused approaches
- Holder of a Full UK Drivers Licence
- Management and facilities management qualifications for hard and soft FM services
- Understands PFI contractual requirements, KPIs and client/stakeholder requirements and contract deliverables
- Extensive knowledge of managing Profit and Loss accounts in a PFI environment
- Demonstrates best practice and good business management practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to balance workload and organise work
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it's through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let's shape your world together.
Apply for this job