Senior Project Manager - Windows and Doors
Position: Senior Project Manager - Windows and Doors
Location: Wexford - Head Office / Home Office - travel required nationwide
Salary: Neg DOE + Transport
The Senior Project Manager - Windows and Doors will liaise with customers, sales teams, suppliers and architects. They will be responsible for supervising the fabrication team and take responsibility for the procurement process and schedule payments accordingly
Senior Project Manager - Windows and Doors Responsibilities:
Sales/ Sales Generation/Tenders
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, dealers and architects and generate sales through this interaction
- Prepare/ Oversee all domestic and commercial contracts
- Design of product to suit specific site requirements/ installations
- Attend site/architect/customer meetings to discuss technical details, health and safety, method statements, financial requirements, agree a plan and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Prepare/ Oversee any AutoCAD details that are required to get sign off from the architect / client
- Analyse tenders and project requirements with team to establish best product to use for specific projects
- Prepare material list for ordering all metal and accessories for each supplier
- Meet with suppliers to negotiate price, specification, lead times and any quality issues
- Attend site to measure, and agree any installation details and support required to be provided by the builder
- Liaise and supervise with fabrication team to make sure all products are manufactured to a high quality
- Prepare site specific Method and Safety statements before installation commences
- Organise delivery to site and schedule fitters to install product and measure additional flashings etc
- Liaise/ Supervise installations team to make sure all products are being fitted to a high quality
- Prepare and submit stage payment claims and follow up until full payments received
- Organise to get any snags completed to ensure payment of outstanding monies
- Track projects and advise accounts when and how much to invoice clients for
- Prepare reports for Board meetings and other meetings when required
Other general duties are as follows:
- To serve all customers in a professional manner
- Work with the HR department with any issues with your team
- Work with the Marketing department with any marketing needs that arise
- To meet the department goals and objectives in particular with regards to improving customer service.
- To comply with all statutory and legal requirements and Health & Safety, Fire, Hygiene and Employment, ensuring that you are fully aware and practice the company's policies and procedures in these important areas.
- To attend any meetings and training sessions when required to by Management.
- To maintain at all times a good working relationship with your fellow workers and Management.
Senior Project Manager - Windows and Doors Requirements:
- A proven record of success in senior level sales management.
- Leadership skills and people management experience essential.
- Proven ability to drive sales growth within the industry
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with our customers, suppliers, dealers and architects/ clients.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence
Window and Door Company dedicated to ensuring the design, quality, performance, energy efficiency and security are just some of the considerations provided to their clients when choosing new windows and doors.
- Ongoing Training
- Option to work from home
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
- Company Vehicle, phone, laptop
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV today and one of our consultants will contact you in complete confidence.
INDHIGHApply for this job