Job DescriptionJob Title: Electrician- Water Industry
Location: Sites across Devon & Cornwall
Business Area: Kier Utilities- South West Water
Contract: Permanent- Full Time
Salary: £14.25-£18.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Kier and it's alliance with South West Water are passionate about water. We help to provide clean and wastewater services to c. 1.7 million people in Cornwall, Devon, parts of Somerset, Bournemouth & Dorset. We are looking for Electricians to join our expanding team.
- Undertake new electrical installations & repairs to the existing site infrastructure, whilst performing testing and inspections
- Carry out fault diagnosis, site surveys and be involved in site meetings
- Be a part of a team installing new system panels within existing and new MCC control rooms
What do we need from you?
- Hold a 2365 Level 2 & 3 Diploma
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience within the water industry
- New and enhanced family friendly policies with 8 weeks paternity leave, 26 weeks maternity leave, pregnancy loss leave, surrogacy leave and important guidance on the menopause and the support we can offer
- A competitive annual holiday entitlement with opportunities to buy/sell leave.
- A fantastic matched pension scheme
- Share in the success you help to create by investing in Kier through our sharesave and share incentive plans.
- 24/7 virtual GP service for you and your family
- Kier's Green Car Scheme
- A huge range of deals and discounts at many your favourite brands
- And many many more!
Closing date: 1st August 2022
Please note, interviews may take place before the closing date, and we reserve the right to close applications early.
Kier is committed to creating supportive and inclusive opportunities for all our applicants and employees. We appreciate applicants from all backgrounds and we specifically encourage those from underrepresented communities to apply. Take a look to learn more about our commitments to diversity and inclusion. If you require any reasonable adjustments during any part of the application process, please let us know so we can discuss and arrange these by emailing .
Apply for this job