Three contractors have been picked by the London Borough of Tower Hamlets for a £16m landscaping framework.
Volker Highways, T Loughman, J B Riney will share the framework, which covers landscape improvements and associated work within the Borough's parks, housing and other municipal land assets.
The work will chiefly comprise:
- Hard landscaping activities including removal, repair or replacement of paths, walls, fences and other outdoor structures;
- Ground reinforcement and re-profiling and drainage improvement works;
- Soft landscaping activities including; tree, shrub and perennial planting, sports pitch surfacing, turf laying and seeding;
- Creation and improvement of water features;
- Installation of play areas and playground equipment;
- Any other landscape related works as required to improve open spaces or street scenes in relation to the Borough’s Olympic image.